Alternatives to AdSense
Some alternatives to AdSense. These are summaries from the various websites. Lots of alternatives out there and as you see the compensation levels can vary pretty dramatically. One thing that they have in common is what they describe as the perfect setting for their ads: “If your blog does have a laser-sharp focus and more than 1,000 visitors a day.”
Aside from Google AdSense and Overture Content Match, what other networks are there that focus on blog advertising? Here’s a list:
Learn More About AdBright:
If you’re a publisher, use AdBrite to set your own ad rates, and approve or reject every ad that’s purchased for your site. AdBrite enables you to instantly sell ads to your visitors via a “Your Ad Here” link, in addition to selling through AdBrite’s marketplace and sales team.
Our revenue split is 75/25 in your favor. Through a small snippet of
While AdBrite can provide publishers with more revenue and better ads than traditional ad networks such as Google AdSense, we work fine along-side them as a simple way to generate additional ad revenue by selling ads directly to your visitors — something the other ad systems don’t do.
If you’re using AdBrite in addition to another ad network, you can turn off AdBrite’s “run-of-network ads” and AdBrite will only display ads that have been approved by you. If you have no ads running, AdBrite will display nothing but “Your Ad Here”, so no real estate is wasted and you have nothing to lose.
- BURST! Media
The process is simple.
â€¢ There are no costs to you as a member.
â€¢ Everyone starts out on a non-exclusive, month-to-month rate, and may maintain that rate indefinitely.
â€¢ You control which campaigns run and where they run on your website.
* Represent specialty content. Portals, search engines, and sites of links to other people’s content generally do not fit our definition of specialty content.
* Be live and have current traffic of at least 5,000 page views per month. Sites that are incomplete will not be accepted.
* Be in English. BURST! will not allow any of its ads to appear on foreign language sites.
* Agree to post our Demographic Survey somewhere on the site. For more information review our complete Eligibility Requirements .
* Reside on its own top-level domain. No sites hosted on free providers (such as Geocities, Tripod, etc) will be considered.
Place ads in your blog articles wherever your want
Ads also appear in your RSS or ATOM feed!
95% of advertiser click-thru revenues flow to you
Get paid via Paypal at the end of every month (when your earnings are over $5.00)
Just generate code and place into a blog article!
Automated tracking system to track earnings
Tools to grow your traffic and monetize your content.
Because we focus on RSS and weblog publishers, we understand the unique facets of your business. We developed our tools and services with this in mind.
Pheedo Feed Manager
Efficiently manage, serve and report on content and ads in your RSS/Atom feeds.
Pheedo Blog Network
Provides the tools and control you need to create an instant revenue stream from your blog.
Blogsnob Traffic Exchange
Free service to promote your blog and discover new blog content.
- Kanoodle’s BrightAds
* Clearly Defined Revenue: BrightAds are text based, revenue-per-click (RPC) sponsored links. This means advertisers pay every time a visitor clicks on the links – and we’ll pay you a 50% share of the charge.
* High Revenue-Per-Click (RPC): Kanoodle’s RPCs are highly competitive, with many topics monetizing at a rate significantly higher than our competitors.
* PayPal: BrightAds offers easy payment via PayPal.
- Affiliate Sensor
You show only context-relevent, highly targetted text ads that you have control over.
The ads you display are sorted to show the best performing affiliate links on top.
You can make up to $75 per sale or more!
Real-time reporting, including clicks by domain, page and referrer.
An easy-to-use script building interface that lets you fully customize your ad blocks.
You only have to modify your ad code one time to update that same ad on all pages using that ad block.
The database is updated regularly so the best ranking programs always appear in your results.
We give you 5% of the impressions of every account that signs up through your “Ads by..” link.
We have all of the adformats supplied by Google AdSense, so you can use our ads to replace the Public Service Ads (PSA’s). We even have a special link format that you can add directly into the google_alternate_ad_url line of your AdSense code.
There are no up-front costs to participate.
Now, even if you don’t have a website, you can refer visitors to our ClickBank Mall using your login and receive the same commission structure!