WebMasterRadio – SEO and Affiliate Info on the Run
I’ve been listening to my latest online discovery quite a bit the last couple days. If you have a website you’ll probably be interested in WebMasterRadio.FM.
WebMasterRadio.FM’s shows are hosted by the most respected names in the internet business world; each show reaches out to a different part of the marketplace, meeting and addressing the specific business needs of all potential listeners. WebMasterRadio.FM’s lineup includes:
- Cover Story: Co-hosted by David McInnis, President and CEO of PR Web and Brandy Shapiro-Babin, this public relations show teaches the latest principles of public relations and features appearances by powerhouses in the PR field.
- Rainmaker: A rainmaker is a person whose presence can initiate progress or ensure success. Daron Babin and Brandy Shapiro-Babin co-host this show featuring those who are the best of the best in their business segments.
- Hats OFF: Hosted by Jessie Stricchiola, President of Alchemist Media and a highly respected member of the SEO industry, this show is pure entertainment. Whether white hat or black hat, this show is about losing the titles of the workday and coming together to have a great time.
- Next Stuff Now: Chris Tolles, VP of Topix.Net and Co-founder of the Open Directory Project and Spoke Software, hosts this cutting-edge technology show previewing the latest in technology, services and products hitting the internet.
- Domain Masters: Monte Cahn is the president of Moniker.com, an ICANN accredited registrar, and was the first to auction a domain name for over $1 and $2 million. His show focuses on all issues dealing with domain names and hosting.
- SEO Rockstars: Hosted by Todd (Oilman) Friesen and Jake (Baked Jake) Baillie, this show covers all aspects of Search Engine Optimization from white hat, black hat and gray hat to everything in between.
- Wizards of Web: Hosted by Jeffrey Eisenberg and Bryan Eisenberg, Co-Founders of FutureNow Inc., and highly respected web-site experts, their show covers site usability, conversions and running site clinics.
- Affiliate Marketing Today: Haiko de Poel, Jr., President of abestweb.com, owns one of the largest affiliate webmaster boards in the world. His show will focus on all aspects of affiliate marketing
I picked up a couple new sites to source affiliate programs from the Affiliate Marketing Today show and the SEO Rockstars had some good tips. Overall I’m really impressed. Adds aÂ whole new dimension to the iPod. There shows are all pushed out on RSS and iPodder-able. If you hit the shows live you may want to check out the chat room as well.