Carnival of Personal Finance 102nd Edition
The 102nd Edition of the Carnival of Personal Finance is up at Money Smart Life.
Here’s some highlights:
- Investors vs. Speculators :: which one are you? (a favorite topic of mine)
- Why start saving for retirement now? Get over procrastination and get started, you’ll be glad you did.
- Paul advises us not to rent but buy a home instead. Amen.
- My Personal Finance Odyssey asks was buying a more expensive house a good investment?
- How do people with average IQ scores end up rich? (a fascinating question)
- Finandom asks if we can leverage Prosper to achieve financial freedom?
I love that these are posed as questions. Answering questions is so powerful as a force of change, from your personal financial situation to the ill of the world as a whole.